stomach help!

Options
Hi, have noticed that my hip bones are coming through and a V is forming but I still have my stupid stomach which is out of proportion and reminds me of a pouch!? :angry:

Could really do with advice how to get rid of it! I've already cut out sugar and caffiene, help would be muchlu appreciated!

thanks alot :happy:

Replies

• jennlco
    jennlco Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. Hip bones and a gross stomache that just looks wrong.. :( I am currently trying to find a solution to this and will let you know if I do!
  • xNightguestx
    xNightguestx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I haven't got to that stage yet but when I was doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred she focused on the pouch a bit and loads of different ab moves...one was where you lay on your back lift both legs straight up and roll so your bum comes of the ground...it kills after just a couple for me. Good luck
  • missyb13
    missyb13 Posts: 11
    Options
    I have her dvd so I should prob get off my *kitten* and do it! hahaha

Thanks alot, it makes me SO depressed! :sad:
  • xNightguestx
    Options
    You'll prob be rid of it in the 30days!!! You'll be happy in no time ^^
  • missyb13
    Options
    I hope so!

I have really bad wrists though so am not allowed to do push ups which is a pain :mad: am trying to find exercises to help strengthen them at the mo
  • xNightguestx
    Options
    Ahhh thats horrible, my bf has the same problem! (but because of skateboard accident...so prob not that similar lol) The planks in the shred kill my wrists so you could skip them and do the stomach exercises until you find something to strengthen them.
  • inlikeflynn
    inlikeflynn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I hope so!

I have really bad wrists though so am not allowed to do push ups which is a pain :mad: am trying to find exercises to help strengthen them at the mo

You could do the plank each time instead - resting on your forearms. Still a killer!!
  • missyb13
    Options
    i'm not too bad with the plank but def not push ups! will def substitute it, that's a great idea, thanks!
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Doing push ups on your fists might help the wrist problem. Same concept as using push up bars but free. It changes the way the weight is applied to your wrist and might alleviate the problem.
  • ksimms
    ksimms Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Also make sure you drink tons of water and keep your sodium below 1500 a day.
  • missyb13
    Options
    will do! have pretty much completely cut out salt ^_^
  • missyb13
    Options
    yeah someone else mentioned that, will def give it a go!

thanks