Lost 17lb in 22 days

Options
I'm SO pleased!
I've managed 1 stone 3 pounds in just over three weeks. And it's not even been difficult.
Mostly willpower I guess but this app is certainly helping.
Having lots of steak, fish, prawns. But have had treats too. Like today's Cadbury's Chocolate Caramel Egg. OMG ! Lol

Replies

• rachyk3
    Options
    Well done! Have you been doing any exercise with it, or just increasing protein? :)
  • angb_
    angb_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job!
  • Calaman345
    Calaman345 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im back 2 days in a row after a loooooooong layoff
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    That's nearly 6 pounds a week yes the first week would have been water weight but after that not. That is really not a healthy speed to lose weight. Are you actually eating enough to fuel your body. It;s great that your losing weight but eating to little is likely to either make you ill or just binge because your body will crave what it's not getting. I'd suggest looking at your calorie goal and set a less aggressive more sustainable one
  • philmartin77
    Options
    Well, you're obviously doing something right with the amount of weight you have lost. That's amazing!! I need to heed your warnings I think.
    I notice you are under your calorie goal but are taking massive amounts of exercise. Can I ask what calorie goal you've given yourself?