New to this

Options
Is this app really much help

Replies

• Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I am on day 160 and have lost 29.3 pounds. This app gives you the tools to succeed but it will only work if you put the effort in.
  • cocmares
    cocmares Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It is awesome! Tons of support :)
  • Pinalop25
    Pinalop25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh good. Need the support
  • Pinalop25
    Options
    Yes well I'm ready to put the effort in now as my health is getting affected
  • Amanda4change
    Options
    The first thing is find some friends to add. What are your goals?
  • Pinalop25
    Options
    I want to get down to a comfortable size 14-16 and try and bring my cholesterol down. How do I go about getting friends on here. It all seems a bit odd to me lol
  • Amanda4change
    edited February 2015
    Options
    You "meet" other people who either have similar goals as you, or who you "meet" on other threads, or in the groups. I've been here for 160 days, lost 29.3 pounds for far with at least 43 more to go. I have friends who have more to lose, have less to lose, and friends who are in maintenance. It all depends on what you want in support and friends. Feel free to add me if you wish, to add someone click on their profile photo or highlighted name (if your using an iPhone app, it won't work)
  • deaniac83
    deaniac83 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Does it work? Yes, IF. If you don't cheat yourself. If you don't burn yourself by going for the most restrictive plan. If you give yourself room to enjoy little treats. If you realize that it's not perfection you're after, but progress.
  • Pinalop25
    Options
    Thanks I appreciate the responses. I don't plan to starve myself but to try and eat heather and exercise a bit more. So thanks all and I'll add people later ad busy atm