Lossing body fat

Options
My goal is to loose body fat in next 3wks .I workout 5 times a wk mostly weight workout not so in to cardio so having bit slow progress.Any tips ?:)

Replies

• musicandarts
    musicandarts Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You have to control your diet and work out. Using one strategy alone has not worked for me. MFP is a good tool to set targets. Plan to lose no more than a pound per week.
  • leutloff1988
    leutloff1988 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Set your weightlifting exercises into circuits. (squats,flute press & let extensions, for example). Do those 3 exercises for your usual set & reps with no rest in between. The rest 30 seconds before next set. You will definitely get your rate rate up!
  • mehanovicselma84
    Options
    I have been doing that but not enough cardio 15 min warm up only so i dont know if that could be a reason for not getting results that i m hoping for?
  • katecm17
    katecm17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I work for a fitness franchise and have a lot of resources always can help
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is all about calories, cardio isn't needed (although it will help put you in a caloric deficit).

If you're not losing like you think you should, it might be helpful to double check your food logging to make sure it's accurate. Are you weighing your food with a food scale? And be careful when selecting food from the database as it's not always accurate.
  • mehanovicselma84
    Options
    No i dont messure my food bit lazy when it comes to that , i noticed bit of change since i start using calorie counting i kind a realize that i was eating more than i thought . :)