looking for positive friends!

Options
Hey everyone! I just started my diet today and I'm looking for supportive people who can keep me motivated! I seem to never stick to a diet very well so hopefully having a community of like minded people will help! Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• katecm17
    katecm17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I just joined and am cracking down on my daily meals, training has always been easier than the healthy eating portion but I am on a mission and would love some motivitonal support along the way
  • MissVictoriaG
    MissVictoriaG Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Been using site almost two weeks, its been a positive experience. Well wishes on your Health & Fitness journey. Feel free to add me
  • heidimariebarsness
    Options
    You can add me! I would love it if we could support each other!
  • lauritamrojas
    Options
    Hello my english isn't so good but i am a very positive person.
  • Casabonita00
    Casabonita00 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just started my diet today and I'm looking for supportive people who can keep me motivated! I seem to never stick to a diet very well so hopefully having a community of like minded people will help! Feel free to add me :)

Welcome, feel free to add me
  • Casabonita00
    Casabonita00 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    katecm17 wrote: »
    Please add me! I just joined and am cracking down on my daily meals, training has always been easier than the healthy eating portion but I am on a mission and would love some motivitonal support along the way

You can do this, c'mon!!! Let's do this together. .
  • AnthonyThrashD
    AnthonyThrashD Posts: 306 Member
    Options

I am...none of that! But, you may want to add me, so you can watch me fail miserably, it may make you feel better about yourself!

• rajkung
    Options
    Add me. I need of support also
  • lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Always up for a new add! You got this! :)
  • letsdothis511
    letsdothis511 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends who have active news feeds. Reading others' ideas really helps me.
  • nylo143
    nylo143 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me ! We can all motivate each other to stay on track and share tips
  • j9_j9
    j9_j9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I'm good about the gym but need to be accountable on my calories and nutrition.
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I need peeps to keep me accountable. I do love working out, but really have to work hard to keep eating well and not give in to my cravings!
  • luis702702
    luis702702 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Almost 4 years working out :) First I learned Weight training = learning the variable weights and exercises, after I was able to calculate the weights like how much the bar weigh and diffrent weights I was able to calculate.. then came strenght training . Started doing strength training programs to get super strong :) now since all that is in check. Now i am " TRAINING or PRACTICING " my diet :)