Misfit shine/flash

Options
2»

Replies

• devillierthompson
    Options
    Just got my flash and have re dedicated myself to getting healthy in the new year! Would love to connect so please add me at devillierthompson.
  • prettystar
    prettystar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love friends on the misfit app add me @prettystareast
  • aam117
    aam117 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    i have the shine also. username aam117 if anyone would like to add
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    New Shine user here.... username: csmith2818 All are welcome to add me!
  • WhistlingGirl
    Options
    I just started a new group for Misfit Shine and Misfit Flash users who are looking for a place to talk about the trackers and maximize their use and integration with MFP. All are welcome!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/104155-misfit-wearables-user-group
  • Jeffwil
    Jeffwil Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just replaced my Polar Loop with a misfit shine looking for people to follow and motivate me, fell free to follow me (jeffwil) and I will follow you.
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a flash that was giving to me as a gift in Janurary. I'm not sure how to add friends on it but feel free to add me. Maybe I can learn. So far I love it. My band broke also and I just emailed them and they sent me a new one in the mail for free. It really motivates me daily to get my steps in. Sharonandwyatt is my user name
  • heidispideymfp
    heidispideymfp Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me : heidispidey
  • lebou1sa
    lebou1sa Posts: 3
    Options
    I love my shine! I have been using it for a couple months now. Feel free to add me lebou1sa
  • LorianBrianna
    LorianBrianna Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love it, new to using it. I've had it about a month. I'm LorianBrianna. I'll add everyone as well.
  • Jayblue27
    Jayblue27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I sent request to everyone please add me I need a challenge (jayblue)
  • Lioness6271
    Lioness6271 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got the misfit shine a couple of weeks ago. Pls feel free to add luckylioness.

Thanks!
  • Linettekm
    Linettekm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I sent you both requests! I've had my Shine for a little over a year now and have no friends!