i love lemon water!

Options
Any body else think the lemon water detox work? I don't know but it's the only way I can drink my 64 oz of water. A day cold or room temp.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of lemon water, it tastes good. But the 'detox' is bunk. There's nothing to detox that your liver and kidneys don't do. If it helps you get your water in, great, but there's no magic.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Do I think it works as a detox? Not particularly. Do I think it's a good way to get your water in? Sure, if it works for you.

Personally, I get kind of paranoid about the enamel on my teeth. So I tend not to sip on lemon water all day. But if you like it then go for it!
  • dragthewaters
    dragthewaters Posts: 62 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    All this "detox" stuff is BS.

I do love water with a packet of True Lemon or True Lime though. I find it to be more hydrating than plain water, and it's still 0 calories without any artificial ingredients.

Kind of off topic but Stash Tea also sells these packets of unsweetened powdered iced tea in different flavors. So you have instant iced tea with no (or like 10-15) calories.
  • makemethick
    makemethick Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes my friend gets on me all the time Bout drinking. It with lemon too much because of the acid. But I really just like the taste of it. I will have to try out That tea as well. I don't. Think it works as a detox But sum swear by it. To each it's own lol
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    No.