brides or bridesmaids?

Options
2»

Replies

• buttercup525
    buttercup525 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a bride! Planning to lose as much as weight as possible before wedding in October 2015.
    SW: 275 CW 259.6 GW: 160 (thought not by the wedding) Wedding Weight Goal: 220lbs
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My sister is getting married in October and I'm a maid of honor. My goal is to be at my goal weight by then, which is losing another 38 pounds. I want to get on it right now though, I don't want to get lazy and realize the wedding is right around the corner and I'm still overweight :) Start early!!
  • stellarose73
    stellarose73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm the maid of honor at my friends wedding I August. I already have my dress but it's skin tight on me lol. Definitely need to drop 40 pds before then...so I can get it taken it, wouldn't that be sweet :) Need some motivation big time as I know the summer will be here before we know it. Hope to chat with some people on here.. Woo Hoo.. We can do it!!
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm a bridesmaid for a wedding in August. Hoping to lose about 20-25 pounds by then. :]
  • cgrooms676
    cgrooms676 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a bride, my wedding is in September. Hoping to lose at least 50lbs by then, feel free to add me!
  • FritoGirl4life
    FritoGirl4life Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get a lot closer to my goal weight before we set a date. I told the fiancé that I wasn't willing to try on a dress until I feel good in a dress. I started at 195, started mfp at 189 and am down to 182. The goal is to get to 150 by the end of June and then we will set a date! Yay!
  • MichelleRenee_76
    MichelleRenee_76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Getting married July 11 yet still struggling with motivation.....Ive lost 16 since January began. But I have so much more to go. I just dont want to look back on my wedding day pics in discust!
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm a bridesmaid in an August wedding! Feel free to add me :)
  • cmaga21
    cmaga21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a matron if honor in June! Want to lose 25 more pounds before then. Add me!
  • reiberd
    Options
    I am a bridsmaid in a June wedding. My goal is to not loose drastic weight but to develop better habits and chose healthier options along to way. My goal would to be to loose 10 to 15lb by June. But I want to achieve it in a healthy way. Anyway greetings. I'm sure I'm post my fails and successes.
  • boiu5354
    boiu5354 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Omg arms are killing me!!! I keep forgetting arms!! Anyone else have that problem area?
  • kareneastwood865
    kareneastwood865 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm a Matron of Honor for my sister's wedding in August. It will be an outdoor/all weekend event. Trying to whip myself into shape so I can help my sister with EVERYTHING!!!
  • TFG_em
    TFG_em Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Yep, my wedding is in october and I need to lose 18 more lbs by then.
  • gaeo189
    gaeo189 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bridesmaid in September! Looking to go from 170 to 125.
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Im a matron of honor in october. The bride to be has asked if i could get to a nz size 14. I started at a size 26 now im down to size 22 in just over a month. Ive soo much weight to lose! so il be more than willing to friend any other bridesmaid or bride to be for support. Plus id love to see thos beautiful wedding pics of everyones success.
  • mhausler93
    mhausler93 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Bride! Wedding is August 22nd, I would like to lose 30lbs by then! Add me!
  • stellarose73
    stellarose73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello there, looking for some more friends for extra motivation on dropping the pounds before the big wedding day in August. I'm the maid of honor, can't wait to look awesome!! :) Please add me, or I will try and add some of you if I can figure it out Lol Good Luck everyone!!
  • sozzlebot
    Options
    I'm a bride having a winter wedding, I feel super motivated right now but usually struggle long term! If anyone would like to add me so we can share our loses and keep each other motivated that would be great :) we can do this!
  • caratayloruk
    caratayloruk Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Whilst i'm not bridesmaid as the bride is only having one. My best friend is getting married in August and I'll be heavily involved so i need to look my best. I also have my ex and his new gf attending and whilst we get on well enough, just sometimes you need him to think 'wow i was a fool' and this is one of those events