Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post A Comment Here If You're New!

welcome to myfitnesspal, post a comment below and feel free to add anyone else comments, lets help each other stay motivated #MFPfamily #stayfocused

add me aswell if you like 'jackdavidrobertson'

Replies

• kittycat516
    kittycat516 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi my name is Kristie, I'm new here. Feel free to add me :)
  • Do you know how to add people kristie?
  • Hello, I'm new too :)
  • jkrabberod
    jkrabberod Posts: 1 Member
    Hi guys, I'm some kind of new, I used it before and stopped, but back now. Trying to maintain my current weight. I was overweight before, and have lost about 25/30 kg so far :)
  • jkrabberod wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm some kind of new, I used it before and stopped, but back now. Trying to maintain my current weight. I was overweight before, and have lost about 25/30 kg so far :)

Good work! Mfp needs more people like you ! Add me as a friends if you like? :)
  • New here as of a couple of days ago. Hi all! :) wouldnnt mind some buddies for inspiration and encouragement!
  • mindy0429
    mindy0429 Posts: 1 Member
    not new but just starting back up add me :)
  • kellan813
    kellan813 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi! New for a second go round. First was to lose, now trying to maintain, even gain a little. Best of luck for you!
  • rfg1925
    rfg1925 Posts: 10 Member
    New to the community been using the app for about 6 months and have lost 70lbs so far, add me as a friend!
  • jadejon08
    jadejon08 Posts: 3 Member
    I was about to get surgery but ended up trying MFP again so I hope this time works out better.
  • Add me too, lets all support each other
  • Hi there! let's be fit!
  • grimsonite wrote: »
    Add me too, lets all support each other

Lost 30 kgs last summer, restarted and this time ill use mfp too, have to lose 40 more
  • jadejon08
    jadejon08 Posts: 3 Member
    Do any of you know how to add people? I can't seem to figure it out
  • Hi everybody my name is leesah and im new to the my fitness pal life add me if you like in need of some new fitness friends B)
  • nancygm28
    nancygm28 Posts: 14 Member
    New here as of a couple of days ago. Hi all! :) wouldnnt mind some buddies for inspiration and encouragement!

Hi EmmiKate. I have been on here for about a month. It helps soo much. Hope yiu enjoy it!!
  • Amclean93
    Amclean93 Posts: 40 Member
    Add me people I'll motivate you and hopefully you motivate me ! Thanks
  • welcome to myfitnesspal, post a comment below and feel free to add anyone else comments, lets help each other stay motivated #MFPfamily #stayfocused

add me aswell if you like 'jackdavidrobertson'

• Hello :) im new to this app and I love it already!! I take healthy eating very seriously and love that I can program all my recipes!!