Post A Comment Here If You're New!

Options
welcome to myfitnesspal, post a comment below and feel free to add anyone else comments, lets help each other stay motivated #MFPfamily #stayfocused

add me aswell if you like 'jackdavidrobertson'

Replies

• kittycat516
    kittycat516 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Kristie, I'm new here. Feel free to add me :)
  • jackdavidrobertson
    Options
    Do you know how to add people kristie?
  • Hello, I'm new too :)
  • jkrabberod
    jkrabberod Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm some kind of new, I used it before and stopped, but back now. Trying to maintain my current weight. I was overweight before, and have lost about 25/30 kg so far :)
  • jackdavidrobertson
    Options
    jkrabberod wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm some kind of new, I used it before and stopped, but back now. Trying to maintain my current weight. I was overweight before, and have lost about 25/30 kg so far :)

Good work! Mfp needs more people like you ! Add me as a friends if you like? :)
  • EmmiKate9898
    Options
    New here as of a couple of days ago. Hi all! :) wouldnnt mind some buddies for inspiration and encouragement!
  • mindy0429
    mindy0429 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    not new but just starting back up add me :)
  • kellan813
    kellan813 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! New for a second go round. First was to lose, now trying to maintain, even gain a little. Best of luck for you!
  • rfg1925
    rfg1925 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    New to the community been using the app for about 6 months and have lost 70lbs so far, add me as a friend!
  • jackdavidrobertson
    Options
    bump
  • jadejon08
    jadejon08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was about to get surgery but ended up trying MFP again so I hope this time works out better.
  • grimsonite
    Options
    Add me too, lets all support each other
  • angelorodriguez_b1
    Options
    Hi there! let's be fit!
  • grimsonite
    Options
    grimsonite wrote: »
    Add me too, lets all support each other

Lost 30 kgs last summer, restarted and this time ill use mfp too, have to lose 40 more
  • jadejon08
    jadejon08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do any of you know how to add people? I can't seem to figure it out
  • mixedcutie89
    Options
    Hi everybody my name is leesah and im new to the my fitness pal life add me if you like in need of some new fitness friends B)
  • nancygm28
    nancygm28 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    New here as of a couple of days ago. Hi all! :) wouldnnt mind some buddies for inspiration and encouragement!

Hi EmmiKate. I have been on here for about a month. It helps soo much. Hope yiu enjoy it!!
  • Amclean93
    Amclean93 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me people I'll motivate you and hopefully you motivate me ! Thanks
  • samanthapugliese
    Options
    welcome to myfitnesspal, post a comment below and feel free to add anyone else comments, lets help each other stay motivated #MFPfamily #stayfocused

add me aswell if you like 'jackdavidrobertson'

• samanthapugliese
    Options
    Hello :) im new to this app and I love it already!! I take healthy eating very seriously and love that I can program all my recipes!!