Who would like to join me in this challenge?! (Ab+Squat)

Options
30dayfitnesschallenges.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/30-day-ab-squat-challenge-chart.jpg

(I'm not sure how to post a picture, so if anyone wants to go to the link and post it that would be cool)

I'd like to start tonight/tomorrow. Anyone in?

Replies

• Cdrummond1968
    Options
    I'm in
  • Marxytron
    Options
    Dont u think this is overkill? Can u post results when u finish it? It would be very helpful :smile:
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'll do it :)
  • empowered2bfit
    empowered2bfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • Hagoal
    Hagoal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I will give it a try☺️
  • sterlkyl000
    Options
    I'm in!
  • chevonnedesean
    Options
    I'm in
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Sweet!! Thanks all! I'm starting tomorrow, let me know how you all start to do!
  • HKAllie_kat
    Options
    I'm on board :D
  • madmaxsmona
    Options
    I'm in! :D
  • Cdrummond1968
    Options
    Day 1 done. Anyone else?
  • BBabyMonkey
    BBabyMonkey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a go - will start tonight!
  • mrsned48
    mrsned48 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'd love to do this. What can I do instead of a sit-up? I have a terrible back and cannot complete a full sit-up, thanks to sciatica. I am very good at crunches, jack knives, bicycle crunches and such.
  • Hagoal
    Options
    Day 3 done. Sit ups are bit hard, but I like the challenge. I am doing these in addition to my 10,000 step goal.
  • jenfran89
    jenfran89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've tried this before. Sorry to be a downer but I didn't see much of a result by day 30. Everyone's different so maybe I wasn't doing something right, but it didn't work for me
  • groversa
    Options
    mrsned48 wrote: »
    Hey! I'd love to do this. What can I do instead of a sit-up? I have a terrible back and cannot complete a full sit-up, thanks to sciatica. I am very good at crunches, jack knives, bicycle crunches and such.

I'm not an expert but I would say to replace it with anything that you're comfortable with. I think jack knives or bicycle crunches would be good :)
  • groversa
    Options
    On to day 4! I've been sick and having vertigo attacks for the last few days, so I'm not able to keep my balance very well. But I've been lightly holding on to my spinning bike as I do my squats to stay standing and it has worked out well! My legs were pretty sore after even day 1 which I thought was strange! How is everyone doing on their days!?
  • Hagoal
    Options
    On day 9 - rest day. Day 8 was bit difficult with 60 squats
  • Cdrummond1968
    Options
    I forgot yesterdays so I did yesterday this morning and just finished today's.
  • Hagoal
    Options
    I am on day 14 today. I do notice change in my waist line. It went down 5" to date. And these workouts are getting easier to perform.