Left over Calories

Options
When I work out I always have a lot of calories left over, what shoukd I do? It's late in the evening and I don't want to stuff my face but when you complete your entry it tells me that I don't consume enough calories. Any suggestions????

Replies

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I used to have lots of leftover calories, but now that I have switched to entering only 50% of the calories burned through exercise I don't have much leftover anymore.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    when that happens to me I drink booze
  • nphan
    nphan Posts: 4
    Options
    LOL. Me too! I just have a couple of glasses of wine :)

• hangnail666
    hangnail666 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    y'all are weak sauce. If I have left over fats I just down a shot of macadamia nut oil
  • kayeiam
    kayeiam Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    MFP is set that if you don't get at least 1000 calories it won't post. So if your's isn't posting, then you need to eat more.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Ice-cream.
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Pre-log an estimate of your exercise cals and food and then you can see how many are roughly left, then have a snack or extra treat to make up the difference. You can then go back and log accurately after your day is finished!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    If it is one day, do not worry about it. Otherwise,take some olive oil or whatever is available.
  • nokorie
    nokorie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Happens to me to when I exercise but it doesn't bother me. Hopefully I'll loose weight quicker!
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Sounds like heaven to me. Fill those calories with whatever you want!
  • naeandbubba
    Options
    :) Thanks everyone I definitely love the wine and ice cream idea LOL!!! Think ill do a wine and ice cream combo (not at the same time) but definitely not eating them just because they are there. Hopefully I will knock the weight off faster