2015 Brides!!

Options
Hey Gals!!! Lets be friends!! I have 25 More Pounds to go and Have lost almost ten all from using this wonderful app!!! Lets do it together!!!

Replies

• jessicarose7090
    jessicarose7090 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I have about the same amount of weight to go too before my wedding in august! Only started 3 weeks ago but already lost 3 lbs in 3 weeks with this app and my vivofit band and exercise classes...
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in July and just started Monday (again) on my lifestyle change. We can do this!!
    I'm using DDP yoga, stationary bike and weights.
  • mpsmith88
    mpsmith88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. My wedding is in August and I would like to lose at least 25 more pounds too. I've lost 7 so far this month. We can do this! :smiley:
  • rappgirl3
    Options
    Hello there! I'm new here. I'm getting married 10/10/15. I'm looking for support buddies that also want to loose around 25 pounds.
  • mere521
    mere521 Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ditto here, please!! 10/03/15!! It will be here before we know it! My goal is 15 by April, then tone up and slim by July (first fitting), n them maintain through October 3.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am getting married in July :) I have lost 35 pounds so far (181 to 146) and I would love to lose another 15-25
  • slomoslims
    Options
    Me too! 7/4/15. Need to lose at least 10 and ideally 13 more. It's really really really slow going for me... Hard to stay motivated to keep eating right and keep moving a lot, so feel free to friend me!
  • alt5213
    Options
    My wedding is in August as well! I want to lose about 35 more, I'm doing P90x, and dieting. Add me to swap recipes and for support! Also if anyone has an idea how to add P90x to the exercises on this app please let me know!
  • blueirizz
    blueirizz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    alt5213 wrote: »
    My wedding is in August as well! I want to lose about 35 more, I'm doing P90x, and dieting. Add me to swap recipes and for support! Also if anyone has an idea how to add P90x to the exercises on this app please let me know!
    I log P90X through MapMyRun which automatically syncs to MyFitnessPal. It also inputs the calories burned. I'm on week 3 in anticipation of my wedding. Good luck!
  • nicola341
    nicola341 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I get married in after too lost 9lb need to loose another 24 !! Stressing about it lol
  • nicola341
    nicola341 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Didn't put it but I get married in august
  • jintheusa
    jintheusa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am also getting married in August and going to attempt to drop 25-30 lbs! Definitely need support, it will be a difficult journey for a pizza and Mexican food addict such as myself ;) Add me!!