Need some friends. Looking to lose 50 lbs!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 27 pounds so far and have 43 more to go to hit the top of my ideal weight range.
  • Novicova
    Novicova Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm trying to lose 7 kilos (15 lb). Let's lose weight together!
  • rossscobie
    rossscobie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me i am trying to lose 7lbs...and strip body fat
  • lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 50 as well by my burthday in august. Feel free to add me as well. :#
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose a total of 200 pounds and still have a very long way to go. Would love to meet some new people and motivate each other to wherever our goals are!
  • losingagain1977
    losingagain1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 15-20lbs. Been down this road before so I'm going to try to join a forum for support and ideas. Let's do this!
  • avanshill
    Options
    Trying to join this group yo
  • millsjab
    Options
    Hi, Everyone! Just re-joined MFP yesterday! Looking to lose at least 15 pounds in next month...before trip to Disney World; so, I know I've got to work really hard! Trying to watch calories and make sure I workout each day! Would love to ultimately lose 50 pounds, however! -- WISHING ALL OF YOU THE BEST IN YOUR ATTEMPTS ALSO! :)
  • dawnlouisem
    dawnlouisem Posts: 18 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Looking to lose 40 myself. I'm only 1/10th of the way there, and I'm on MFP every day for good or ill. Feel free to add me :)
  • millsjab
    Options
    When I tried to add you, mayday2510, I could not find your page. So, I hope I'm doing this correctly. I joined MFP a while back but really didn't use it. So, today is just my 2nd day to use this program. I'm finally ready to get serious about getting some of this weight off! :) -- So, I'm looking to add some friends also. If there is anyone else in this group that I could be friends with, please let me know; and, I'll try to add you. Thanks a lot!!! :)
  • laurahutch2015
    laurahutch2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 50-70 lbs. Looking for friends, Please feel free to add me
  • gmclain808
    gmclain808 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    millsjab wrote: »
    When I tried to add you, mayday2510, I could not find your page. So, I hope I'm doing this correctly. I joined MFP a while back but really didn't use it. So, today is just my 2nd day to use this program. I'm finally ready to get serious about getting some of this weight off! :) -- So, I'm looking to add some friends also. If there is anyone else in this group that I could be friends with, please let me know; and, I'll try to add you. Thanks a lot!!! :)
  • daisy_janinex
    daisy_janinex Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people :) I have the same amount to lose pretty much :)
  • bessie78
    bessie78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just restarting as well with 50-60 to lose
  • joylevelup
    joylevelup Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel fee to add me. I have found that having friends is making the difference "this" time. Good luck
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I have just gotten started - again. I have 45-50 pounds to lose and would love additional support and motivation. Feel free to friend me if you would like!
  • VixxyLiss
    VixxyLiss Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    136 pounds for me, if I say it fast with my eyes shut it doesn't look too bad.. seriously though, I'm in it for the long haul taking it slow and steady, feel free to add me if you want, I'm just going down the list and adding everybody!
  • firebny13
    firebny13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to say hello to everyone. Hope everyone is having a great day!