Replies

• MOOSE2X
    MOOSE2X Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me if ya dare :)
  • Devon_CJ
    Devon_CJ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to 100 pounds. I work out 3 times a week. Anyone can add me to help motive.
  • I_ate_my_will_power_again
    Options
    Hi I'm 32, from England, have 3 children and I'm trying to lose the weight through diet and my new found love of the gym! (Would have never believed it if you told me 2 mths ago!!) feel free to add me, would love to receive/give support along the way, have lost about 20lb so far with slimming world but find its not working aswell with going to gym so trying it with mfp would live to know what everyone else is trying x
  • Scott2bfit
    Scott2bfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me and let's do this together!
  • cathymoore3
    Options
    Trying to lose as much as I can by 20th anniversary cruise on April 12th. 25 lbs would be great. I'm down 6.5 lbs so far. Add me and we can motivate each other.
  • sweetkimrn
    sweetkimrn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 year old mother of two and I need to lose 40 pounds. I've lost 8.6 so far. All of you can add me if you want.
  • dmshovan
    Options
    I need to loose 65 so I can have the reconstructive surgery that I need to feel good about me again. I had surgery the surgeon punchered my small intestine I spent three months in the hospital a month in icu in acoma fighting for my life. I look at my stomach and cry it had a open wound for eleven months that made me just become depressed and turn to food. Now I have lost 20# but need to loose the rest so I can love me again.
  • bessie78
    bessie78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    How is everyone's week going? My week was great until date night lastnight with my hubby. Then we went to applebee's and shared appitizer sampler :( Back on track today. Hope eveyone has a great week!
  • jessicasuarez815
    Options
    Hi, I'm 30 yrs old & I have 4 lil boys (11, 7, 2 & 2 mons). This is my second time losing weight with MyFitnessPal. My last run through I was 15 lbs from goal... & I got pregnant again!

I'm looking to lose about 75 lbs to return to my pre-baby weight before any of my kids were born! I want to be healthier & I want to like what I see when I look in the mirror. I need some friends to stay motivated & focused, as my biggest road block is my attention span... Once I fall off the track, I lose focus & give up!
  • vanaukendl
    vanaukendl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 33 mother of 2 and have been overweight for 11 years. Since the birth if my son. I have hypothyroidism which makes it nearly impossible to lose weight but extremely possible to pack it on. I started an awesome program about 40 days ago and have lost 14 lbs and almost 40 inches. But I still have about 60 to lose. I'd love to connect with people and get ideas on what to do for meals to stay around 400 calories. Support for each other....all that jazz. Add me if you'd like!
  • stephmw9
    stephmw9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 and am losing at least another 55 lbs, more like 75lbs.

SW: 230
    CW: 215
    GW: 160 <-- For now.

I haven't really used MFP before this month, I've had an account for years just never took the time to use it. I love the boards so far and love seeing what my friends are doing on my feed. When I see someone else has worked out or lost a pound it really motivates me to get up of my *kitten* and get moving.

Feel free to add me!!

Goodluck everybody!
  • Hi all..I'm 39 and getting married in November. Want to loose about 50 pounds. Have also put myself in the race for life in July to give me something to train towards..so far keeping within calories and excersize a minimum of 4 times per week. Gym, jogging and just started doing planks..Lost 13 pounds in 5 weeks..Actually enjoying it this time..

Good luck all
    Friend me if you want..
  • kodak1122
    kodak1122 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a mother of 7 (blended family) and I am also a in home Daycare Provider. I am trying to lose 56 lbs. Feel free to add me!!
  • laynunugawa
    laynunugawa Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just recently started again myself. I'm a SAHM as well and is looking to lose another 25-30lbs. I just started training for a half marathon to help me do this. feel free to add.
  • drtcheap99
    Options
    My name is Diane, I also want to get pregnant, and could stand to lose more than 50lbs but that's the goal for now. Need more friends/support. I'm new to this app, do I just go around friending people lol I don't know how this works.
  • jacie1205
    jacie1205 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I too am starting again. I lost 40 lbs and managed to regain 15. I need to lose aprox 45-50 lbs. I definitely need the motivation to keep going. Please feel free to add me. We can all support each other throughout our journey to a healthier, happier place.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 37 and the mother of two. Ages 2 & 4. I am a stay at home mom. I would love to loose 60-80 pounds. I can do this! I started Zumba three times a week and got a fitbit which I try to get 11k a day in.
    motivation is very welcome! Please add!

I'm 37, and the mom of 4( only 3 of which are still at home, my stepdaughter is 22). I'm also a stay at home mom. I started out needing to lose about 70 pounds a have about 40 left to lose. I also have a Fitbit (which I use just for the challenges). Feel free to add me (or I can add you later when I'm not using my phone app), anyone else can add me as well
  • MirandaKeeler
    MirandaKeeler Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    My name is Miranda. I'm a 21 year old female college student. I'm in my junior year, studying to become an elementary teacher. I need to lose at least 80 pounds, so we can motivate each other! :)
    I could use some friends too, so anyone is welcome to add!
    Good luck to you and everyone with their goals!