At a stand still....need friends & help :/

Options
Hello. My name is Stacey. I am 42 years young. I have never been at 'healthy' weight. I have always been overweight/ obese since early childhood. I have lost 60 pounds and have kept it off for several years now. I have about 75 more pounds to go on my weight loss journey & I'm at a plateau. My worst habit is mindless, boredom eating at night. I'm starting meal prepping and could use some helpful hints & recipes. Hope to get more friends & fresh ideas. Thanks in advance. :)

Replies

• yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I am going to be 42 on the 27th and I love stealing food ideas from other peoples diaries. Check out my profile and add me if you are interested. I keep my friends list small and I will check on you EVERYDAY so beware!
  • rjrobert
    rjrobert Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Can never have enough MFP Friends for ideas and encouragement.
  • phiquemadamne
    Options
    Hi Stacey I'm Michelle. Relatively new here, and I think we could all do with some encouragement at time :) so feel free to add me. I share my struggles and I'm always willing to listen. Feel free to add me and we'll keep each other motivated!