Week 1 - 5.1lbs down

Options
One week on my journey - and I'm down 5.1lbs! woohoo.. I am eating 6 times a day. Eating breakfast, a small snack, lunch, a small snack, dinner, and a small snack.

What snacks do you like best?

Replies

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Great week. I like salty stuff so I eat Pop chips and baked chips which are very low in calories. Greek yogurt, apples, oranges, grapefruit and grapes, carrots and low calorie ranch or bleu cheese dressing. I could go on and on because i would rather eat snacks than food.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I eat like that too because I hate to get hungry. Examples of my days: 10am snack, berries. 2pm snack, fiber granola bar, Bedtime snack, cereal. Mostly every day. Others that work are hummus and carrots (or any raw veggie really), peanut butter and celery or an apple. String cheese, yogurt and cottage cheese work too.
  • melissadav_
    melissadav_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    vada44 wrote: »
    Great week. I like salty stuff so I eat Pop chips and baked chips which are very low in calories. Greek yogurt, apples, oranges, grapefruit and grapes, carrots and low calorie ranch or bleu cheese dressing. I could go on and on because i would rather eat snacks than food.

I will have to agree. I rather snack than food.... That's my problem haha
  • melissadav_
    melissadav_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I eat like that too because I hate to get hungry. Examples of my days: 10am snack, berries. 2pm snack, fiber granola bar, Bedtime snack, cereal. Mostly every day. Others that work are hummus and carrots (or any raw veggie really), peanut butter and celery or an apple. String cheese, yogurt and cottage cheese work too.

I always forget about cottage cheese... I need to get some of that.. Cheese and crackers are my favorite- I have to get away from that. Maybe cottage cheese will help with my cheese cravings.
  • marie3221
    marie3221 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job! I like roasted garbonzo beans. From the can, put the beans on an oven tray with whatever spices you like, and roast on low until they are crunchy. Use the serving size on the can as your guide.