Ground Turkey Recipe

Options
I've recently discovered my love for ground turkey (easy to prepare, low in fat, and high in protein!). I was wondering if any of you have some easy ground turkey recipes. I'm a college student on a budget so cheap with only a few ingredients is what I'm looking for.

Replies

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I use ground turkey in everything. The key is make sure you buy ground turkey breast. It is lower in fat. The regular ground turkey has dark meat and skin mixed in making the fat content a little higher. I use it in spaghetti, chili and burgers.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    We use ground turkey in tacos, enchiladas, chili, spaghetti, sloppy joes, really anywhere we'd use ground beef. I don't really like turkey meatballs or turkey meatloaf, but my husband does.
  • mshaw166
    mshaw166 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I use it with my breakfast but here is a recipe you can use for lunch or anytime:
    2 pounds ground turke. Brown it and season with whatever you like. Then I add kale chopped peppers chopped mushrooms. And cole slaw mix( just the veggies, not the packet!) and cook it all together. Lasts me all week and is a great meal or snack!