What's been your biggest challenge and how have you overcome?

Options
Me it's avoiding fast food places and junk bad unhealthy foods. Trying to eat clean and healthy foods that are good for my body!

Replies

• Ogopogo
    Ogopogo Posts: 58 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Eating after 9pm. I'm not hungry, it is just a habit when I am bored or watching TV. I still struggle with it but am a lot better now. I replaced the eating habit with riding my recumbent bike while watching TV.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Getting sodium under 2000 mg a day. I switched out foods I didn't want to stop eating (like cheese, pasta sauce, pizza) for lower sodium versions.
  • nicolemcorona
    Options
    My biggest challenge has been keeping the exercise motivation going and eating healthy! Overcoming isn't always easy I put a before pic n a bikini on my phones screen saver to remind myself what I don't want to look like anymore, at times it makes me think twice before indulging in that second donut! Good luck to all in their weight loss journey! =)
  • LandyBreigh
    LandyBreigh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wanting large quantities of carbs: Cake, bread, chips, pastries, etc.
    I have not overcome that yet. I don't neccessarily eat them, I just want them.
  • MNgal43
    MNgal43 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am right there with all of you. It is not easy but we are all a work in progress! All the best!