Doing it, no matter what!

As I have said before, I love to work out, and I love how it makes my body feel, but I have a sort of phobia about working out when others are home with me. Well, today, I decided that I would overcome that little quirk, and do it regardless. I don't care if the president comes in, I'm not stopping!

I did my 60 minute Slim in 6 "Burn it Up!" video today, and my husband came in while I was doing it, and I DIDN'T STOP!!! I finished the whole thing and the world didn't come to an end because someone was watching!:laugh:

I consider that a small victory for myself.

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    As I have said before, I love to work out, and I love how it makes my body feel, but I have a sort of phobia about working out when others are home with me. Well, today, I decided that I would overcome that little quirk, and do it regardless. I don't care if the president comes in, I'm not stopping!

I did my 60 minute Slim in 6 "Burn it Up!" video today, and my husband came in while I was doing it, and I DIDN'T STOP!!! I finished the whole thing and the world didn't come to an end because someone was watching!:laugh:

I consider that a small victory for myself.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    That is AWESOME! I'm very proud of you considering you husband & your "quirk". :wink: Good for you! Burn it up kicks some serious *kitten*, too!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Great job
    It's funny but I'm sort of the same way
    I don't care of my kids watch me doing my Yoga DVD but not DH (especially the dancing the chakras..LOL)

Kim
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    SMALL victory!?!?!?! NO way!!! That is a great BIG victory!!
    0002011B.gif