60 pounds down

Options
hh6nq4qsw5pe.jpg

I've never posted pictures on here, but I've lost 60 pounds. Looking for motivation to loose about 40 to 60 more pounds. I feel a lot better, but I'd like to be down in the "normal" weight range. I have a desk job from 7 to 5, so it's very hard to find motivation to work out in the winter months when it's already dark when I get off work and I'd prefer to exercise outside.

Replies

• deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girl! Your doing great!!
  • Dana_Poo283
    Options
    You look amazing, I can't wait until I can post my before and after.
  • laura3977
    laura3977 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! :smile:
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic! Keep doing what you're doing! :smiley:
  • kj26boys
    kj26boys Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You've totally described me. It's so hard to exercise in a gym. Congrats!
  • bibliocephalus
    bibliocephalus Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I too find it really hard to be active when it's dark- I go to the gym on my way home from work 3x a week, but dang it's hard to stay motivated. People like you though, keep me motivated, thanks so much for the pics!
  • kaylacarol1989
    kaylacarol1989 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look great! I too have a desk job! and a 5 year old! and i find it really difficult to find the time and motivation but i really just put it in my head that it's not even an option! If i have to pick up my daughter from school, then i have to go to the gym, if i have to go to work every morning, then i have to go to the gym... make it an obligation!
  • girlchemist1
    girlchemist1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You should see if you can find a group class to go to. I look forward to my workouts at the gym because it is like hanging out with my friends who have similar goals (exercise-wise) in mind.
  • TinaGA2015
    TinaGA2015 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous - and with that smile, you'll never need jewelry :wink:
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. Your success inspires me! And, I feel you on the lack of motivation in the winter. All I want to do is curl up in my sweats and be lazy. I also prefer to exercise outside, but I've been doing some walking videos at home and lifting weights in my basement. It's not easy for me to get started, but I always feel better when I get it done. Best wishes for continued success!
  • shamcd
    shamcd Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! You look wonderful, you're absolutely glowing! I also have had a desk job for the past 10+ years. The only time I've found that really works for me to work out is at 4:00 in the morning...it sucks, but it works. Once I get inside the gym I'm pretty much awake. Keep up the awesome work, you'll hit your goal in no time :)
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I think we should be looking to you for motivation!!!!! You look beautiful:) feel free to add me, and we can motivate each other:)
  • Remaking_Me
    Remaking_Me Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    YAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATE the accomplishment thus far. Truly, take time to reflect on the work and the commitment and get yourself amped for the next round. WAY TO GO!
  • siouxzcue
    siouxzcue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! I'm working on getting rid of 60# myself. I'm early on in the game, but determined nonetheless. My scale has stalled at the 5# point, but I had already lost 2 before I started using MFP, so I'm actually down 7#. It's only been 3 1/2 weeks, so I'm disgusted to have already stalled. I've been tinkering with calories and exercise for the last 2 days. I'm hoping for results by week's end, but this sort of thing makes me wonder how long it will really take to get "there". How long did it take you, @smalltowngirl52? I'm in it to win it, but like to hear confirmation from others who have fought the battle and won! Keep up the good work! You've already come this far, so no doubt you'll make your goal!
  • Datarn
    Datarn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous!! Thanks for posting your success story. Winter does seem like a bigger challenge to working out - and just think - it is February!! Not much more winter left!!
  • dcavazos
    dcavazos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Have you considered doing Zumba? You could search in your area for classes or you could buy some DVDs (or if you have an Xbox/Wii you could buy a game). I find that it is a fun way to move around and burn some calories and time flies when you are having fun.

Amazing job so far. You are a major inspiration to people like me who need to lose a whole heck of alot. Keep it up!!
  • aem91409
    aem91409 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look great! I do my workouts in the morning before work at 4:30 a.m. because when I get home from work the last thing I want to do/have time to do is work out!
    Best of luck on the rest of your journey :smiley:
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    Options
    What kind of desk job? Can you sneak in squats or jog in place when no one's around? :)
  • NickyDiam
    NickyDiam Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on your success. Your hard work has paid off, keep on doing what you're doing, it's obviously working!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!