Maintaining while injured

Options
ive been injured for a week and have not been able to exercise at all. So all this week I've been eating 1335 calories everyday. Every day I've weighed myself and have been staying at 122.6. Today I weighed myself and I was 123. My question is should I reduce my calories and if so by how much? Or should I eat the same amount and see what I weigh tomorrow? I'm 5"9 by the way,

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    didn't you just ask this? Just put into this calculator that your goal is to maintain. let the calculator calculate...

Also, do you understand that your body weight naturally fluctuates...you don't weigh exactly XXX Lbs. Going up 0.4 Lbs is not a "true" gain...most people can fluctuate 2-5 Lbs day to day...a few ounces is nothing to worry about.
  • hamoncan
    hamoncan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    If you've got your numbers right, ignore small variations on the scale - day to day the weight on your scale will move up and down a fair bit - the long term trend is all that matters
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Stay where you are. There are a lot of upper body exercises you can do while injured, Look them up. And you need calories to heal.