first time here

Options
Hi all! I have been using fitnesspal on and off for a few months...i find i cheat on days i don't log. I am sick of being overweight, it is effecting everything. I need to loose weight and get healthy-we're thinking about having a baby. And I want to have the safest pregnancy If possible. And be healthy by changing my lifestyle for ghe better. Looking fwd to a positive forum.

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!
    Welcome to MFP, I would like to wish you complete success with your healthy lifestyle journey and also all the very best with your plans to add to your family!

All the best!

Adam
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi :) log log log.. I take photos of everything I eat and put them in album on Facebook. Small goals that you can keep to for a lifetime. Good luck.
  • MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!! :-)
  • Mikeyloye
    Mikeyloye Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Log every thing even when it's not a great thing to have, it will help you to make better choices rather then pretending it didn't happen.

Also from that you can adjust things small baby steps at first.

There is a wealth of advice on these forums so the best thing I can offer is be honest with yourself first and you will meet your goal.

Good luck and congrats for when you do have a baby you will know it was all worth it then :-)
  • moylanjennifer992
    Options
    Thank you so much guys! It feels awesome to have a good support system in here. Good luck everyone!