Hi there! (In need of motivating friends)

Options
Hello everyone!
My name is Miranda Keeler. I'm a 21 year old female college student needing to lose about 80-90 pounds. I've tried many diets and programs before, but they never worked. I can't stay very motivated on my own. Really giving it all I've got this time. Hoping to complete my goal by this time next year. ANYONE feel free to add me!
Good luck to you on your goals!

Replies

• deekaye7523
    deekaye7523 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a bit more to lose, about 110lb, and plan to try to do it in 18 months. I will add you as a friend, I have been looking for motivation!
  • AnnWashington817
    Options
    I as well need to lose about 90 to 95. It has been a challenge for the last few months, but motivation and friends are vital. I will add. Good luck to us all.
  • jlang729
    Options
    Hi Miranda! I'm looking to lose 60 pounds in the next 12-15 months. I also struggled with weight loss. I'm currently eating clean. I understand this diet might be hard since you're in college and you have a lot of access to fast food, pizza places open late, and social scene. Give it a try, I'm currently down 10 pounds. I'll add you as a friend since I need lots of motivation
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Miranda Keeler. I'm a 21 year old female college student needing to lose about 80-90 pounds. I've tried many diets and programs before, but they never worked. I can't stay very motivated on my own. Really giving it all I've got this time. Hoping to complete my goal by this time next year. ANYONE feel free to add me!
    Good luck to you on your goals!

I feel that my motivation comes from motivating other people...

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I need to lose about 30 and it has definitely been a journey. I am always looking for support. Add me
  • MirandaKeeler
    MirandaKeeler Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much to everyone who has replied and added. :smile:
    I look forward to getting to know you all better as we get through our goals together!
  • jlang729
    Options
    My biggest challenge is having a boyfriend who is 6'4 , 170 lbs eats about 3,000 calories day and doesn't gain weight. He also brings home surprises dinner, take-out Chinese, pizza, ice cream, did the grocery shopping one time and it was all box foods and junk food....grrrrrr