60 pounds down

Options

Replies

• kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! You're doing great. I exercise in the morning too. Sometimes it's hard to get out of bed but I don't ever regret it.
  • DerekVTX
    DerekVTX Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    kj26boys wrote: »
    You've totally described me. It's so hard to exercise in a gym. Congrats!

Yeah it's so hard to exercise in a gym.........most people just like to relax there :wink:
  • Ridley2011
    Ridley2011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Can you find someone to walk with after dark -- I try to get out a couple of nights a week with two different friends -- its a great time to catch up with them, and I get my exercise in as well.
  • jenn3365
    jenn3365 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great. Beautiful smile. :)
  • marcielloyd
    marcielloyd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!! You look FABULOUS!!! I need to lose at least 50 lbs to get off meds and 100 lbs is my goal! I entered a local Biggest Loser competition so I would have an extra push and gym membership. My Fitness Pal has been great for me I am down 17 lbs in 3 weeks! I also started the squat challenge that you can do at a desk job!!
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • naccar82
    naccar82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job.
  • ich_ashalyn
    ich_ashalyn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!
  • skinnybkimmy
    skinnybkimmy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing! If you are looking for indoor work outs I recommend the Jillian Michaels videos, ripped in 30, 30 day shred (1month), or the Body Revolution series (90 days). They are all about a half hour. You can always squeeze in a half hour! I'm 5 weeks into the Body Revolution. So far have lost 12 lbs and a bunch of inches (I didn't do 'before' measurements) They kick your butt for sure, but it doesn't take long for the exercises to start to get easier and you think "hey, I'm getting stronger!" which I find very motivating. Best of luck to you on your journey!!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    You look great, and have the cutest smile and hair!! Have you tried joining a fitness challenge here? I'm part of several and appreciate the challenges/videos posted that recommend youtube or other video workouts. It helps to have the accountability to go with them.
  • ancu123
    Options
    You look great! I just hit my heaviest weight ever. I saw the Dr yesterday and it's not good. So I am have set out to lose weight. Seeing what you have been able to do gives me inspiration. Thank you
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Well done you are doing great. I also have a full time desk job and 2 kids. They are in bed around 9pm and that's when I do my workout. I am doing jillian michaels 30 day shred at home. It's half an hour and so far so good. I also try to do 30min walking during my lunch break.
  • Bigumbum1
    Bigumbum1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, I started waking up and doing a video on the demand in the morning if only for 15-20 minutes and walking on my fifteen minute breaks at work. After work it's so hard to find the energy to pick up my kids cook and then work out.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Great job! The smile says it all!
  • smalltowngirl52
    smalltowngirl52 Posts: 7 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am going to try get started back up again. The Jillian Michael DVDs may be a good place start. have 30 Day Shred already but never used it so I'll start there!
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    you look great! Congrats. I can't wait to get to where you are.
    As for the exercise, I think once you make it part of your mindset that you just need to, it just becomes a habit...try to set a goal for yourself, you've clearly done such a great job already, just keep up the activity!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have done such great work so far! I recently discovered that the on Demand cable service has workouts too...you could start with just a 10-15 minute one before work and then decide if you want to add more!
  • penneysfit
    penneysfit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference between the two photos. I love the red/pink dress!
  • steelerfan1967
    Options
    Awesome job.. Congrats on your loss :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!