Replies

• agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement! Sounds like there are a few of us working in the same range :) Let's do it together!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    So great! That is awesome progress. And I totally agree, going slow and steady, making sustainable changes, is what works. Portion control has been my biggest change and it make such a difference while allowing me to still enjoy the foods I love. My goal is 150 too - I have about 30 pounds to lose - so I'm right there with you!
  • freesia83
    freesia83 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job, makes so much difference when you can see the loss. well done.
  • Dana_Poo283
    Options
    Amazing Job
  • pwtaa
    pwtaa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That's awesome
  • bibliocephalus
    bibliocephalus Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!- and thank you for the photos! We are in similar size/weight ranges, so they are really inspiring! I wish I had taken some really good before photos, but I just couldn't do it.
  • aem91409
    aem91409 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great progress girl! Yeah, the weight loss will slow down. Try not to get mad about it though. When mine slowed down I really beat myself up and couldn't get the thought out of my head that it was something I was doing wrong, even though I knew the slow own would happen eventually.
    You're looking wonderful! <3
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome job you look amazing!!
  • HeartyHealthy
    HeartyHealthy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Pure Inspiration! LOVE IT! I look at the change in your ability as far as running/pushups and I am like "Awesome I can attain that as well just have to keep at it." Congrats!
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!- and thank you for the photos! We are in similar size/weight ranges, so they are really inspiring! I wish I had taken some really good before photos, but I just couldn't do it.

Same here! I have to dig through phone photos to find accidental shots. :pensive:

OP, congratulations! We are similar start, current, and goal rates, and similar plans. I'm going to slow down at 170.

• LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi. You rock! So do many of you who have replied that your goals and weight loss are similar. I would love to friend some of you for support. I am 5'7, 188 lbs. My goal is 136-140ish by end of August. Started at 212.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress. You've inspired me to make better choices everyday, not just for a span of time. Diets just don't work for me in the long run because I can't sustain that kind of restriction for a lifetime. Thank you for sharing your story so far, and I can't wait to see you at your goal weight.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats you deserve this
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You're doing brilliantly :)
  • sheliajim
    Options
    You look fantastic and have definitely inspired me to do better. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!