Need some low carb/keto friends!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm 26 years old and here looking to lose 60-80 lbs. I was down 20lbs before I started using MFP. I have been LC for about a month and need some motivation since the losing has slowed down. Let's help each other out!

Replies

• KetoCa
    Options
    Hi. I'm just starting LC for the third time. Are you on www.reddit.com/r/keto lots of information there.
  • sam87price36
    sam87price36 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend and we can support one another :):)
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on a low carb diet and down 25 pounds approximately already. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • stillonamission
    stillonamission Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have been doing low carb in one way or another for the last couple of years. I just dropped the carbs back down as of Jan 1st and am trying to loose the last 20 pounds. Also check out this group, they are a great group of people! https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • owencassie
    owencassie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    KetoCa wrote: »
    Hi. I'm just starting LC for the third time. Are you on www.reddit.com/r/keto lots of information there.

I've been looking on there occasionally. Is it worth making an account?
  • owencassie
    Options
    I'm currently on a low carb diet and down 25 pounds approximately already. Anyone feel free to add me!

Congrats on 25lbs! How long have you been doing it?
  • owencassie
    Options

Done!
  • owencassie
    Options
    owencassie wrote: »

Done!

• FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    owencassie wrote: »

Congrats on 25lbs! How long have you been doing it?

Low Carb diet, quit drinking during weekdays, and sometimes double cardio sessions.
  • romievizon
    romievizon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Low carb has always worked for me, but for a while I think my body got used to it so I had to change it up to low calorie and so far so good. Looking to get back on it soon if this doesn't work for me.

Good luck you all

Feel free to add me. Lets do work!
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Low carb is no friend of mine. Made my cholesterol skyrocket
  • owencassie
    Options
    romievizon wrote: »
    Low carb has always worked for me, but for a while I think my body got used to it so I had to change it up to low calorie and so far so good. Looking to get back on it soon if this doesn't work for me.

Good luck you all

Feel free to add me. Lets do work![/quote

When you switched to low cal, did you up your carb intake? I'm really having a hard time breaking 1200 calories most days. The last couple, I have eaten more, but it just seems like a lot.