Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

OCR/Mud Run Club

124»

Replies

• esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    I too am obsessed with OCR's. I completed my frist Trifecta last year. Charlotte Sprint, VA Super and the SC Beast. Looking for a double trifecta this year. In addition, I will be doing BattleFrog again (last year was awesome), Ruggged Maniac and hopefully I can squeeze in a Tough Mudder. I own a bucket of rocks, a cinder block with a chain and a 50lbs sandbag...Great way to train. Aroo! Hooyah! Hoorah! Horns up and whatever else the terminologies are!

I did the SC Super for my trifecta, ah it was beautiful! Nice weather, great terrain. I am signed up for a Battle Frog as well! Which one are you doing? I'm excited to take on their course.

I had a complete lapse of judgement and signed up for a Hurricane Heat 12HR on my 25th Birthday on July 18th. I upped my training to a whole new level. I am pretty sure I actually crossed that line labeled "crazy" (even by my terms). 60-ish days until the NJ Beast and the start of the 2015 OCR season for me :)

Anyways I can no longer access MFP at work (switched jobs) so I am hardly on the forums....feel free to friend me, I log and post comments/training updates regularly.
  • Geer76
    Geer76 Posts: 31 Member
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    Here's a group on here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/6486-obstacle-course-mud-run-racers

I run 3 Spartans a year to get my Trifecta. (I can't afford traveling for them outside of the few they have in Texas, my home state.)
    I just started doing GORUCK. I have a handful of them on the schedule, including the St. Patty's Day Light in Ireland this year.
    I do a few local mud runs every year depending on schedule/timing.

What other GR events do you have planned? I'm a GRT and stumbled across your post searching GoRuck related topics. Not many on here, really thought there would be more. I saw on another thread you are going for the 500lb Meathead Club - me too!! I am signed up for the Jonesboro MHCLS in June :smiley: