Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

losing weight and feeling great!

Well so far I am down 19.6lbs (many more to go ) normally this is about the time I give up and go back to eating whatever I want! But I am proud to say that I don't even have the urge to quit! I am no longer going to be the reason I fail, I am now the reason I will succeed!

Replies

• jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Way to go! You're just under 20 lbs down and that is an accomplishment that you should definitely be proud of! Keep up the good work.
  • That's fantastic, it sure feels good I lost 9 kilos from 72 I need to get down to 60 kilo or bit less
  • That's fantastic, it sure feels good I lost 9 kilos from 72 I need to get down to 60 kilo or bit less
    Don't quit I've been doing this from September 2014
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    Awww, isn't it such a great feeling?! Keep pushing! We're getting closer and closer to our goals :)
  • KungfuPanda14
    KungfuPanda14 Posts: 17 Member
    Well done!! I can't wait till I can say I lost 20lbs! X
  • AmandaMMeister
    AmandaMMeister Posts: 26 Member
    Thanks everyone! It really does feel great to actually keep it up this time!