Any vegans out there?

Options
I am looking for fellow vegans using this. Anyone out there?

Replies

• domoroberts
    Options
    I'm also a vegan been on this journey for about 2 months and really like the way I feel.
  • StephTheVeggieKiller
    Options
    Im vegan also, feel free to add me :)
  • Torchgirl756
    Torchgirl756 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi just started on this fitness app today but I am also Vegan not sure how everything works yet.
  • MissPhalange
    MissPhalange Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've just started tracking on the MFP app today & am vegan.
  • kfitz34
    Options
    Ive been vegetarian for about 12 years now and in that time have bounce back and forth to veganism. Am really trying to stay on that path now, hoping the app will help. Especially since I live in New Orleans and don't know any other vegans.
  • mjboubou653
    Options
    Good luck! Hope you find great success!
  • mjboubou653
    Options

I am new at this, too. I wish they had a vegan setting as I think the nutritional info would look different. Good luck!
  • mjboubou653
    Options
    Good job! I am been vegan since 2011, but despite the fact that I eat no processed vegan food, I can't seem to drop weight. Gotta be doing something wrong, so I decided to count calories for a while and see how that works.

• fullylugged
    fullylugged Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I went vegan about 2 years ago after reading The China Study, and then Forks Over Knives. I continue t be amazed how much better it makes me feel, and how good it can taste.
  • fullylugged
    fullylugged Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good job! I am been vegan since 2011, but despite the fact that I eat no processed vegan food, I can't seem to drop weight. Gotta be doing something wrong, so I decided to count calories for a while and see how that works.
    You can get overweight eating anything. Plenty of calories in olive oil! You still have to mind what and how much of what you eat and get exercise.
  • KellyAthleticsLLC
    KellyAthleticsLLC Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    yep vegan personal trainer & nutrition coach here. PM me if you need anything!
  • Dragon303
    Dragon303 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too me too! Been vegan since Jan 2014, and just joined MFP last week.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Join us in the groups Team Vegan and Happy Herbivores. There are a few of us here. :)
  • JacquiH73
    JacquiH73 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Just adopted a vegan diet. Been on MFP for a couple weeks.
  • daletheriot72
    daletheriot72 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Vegan here too. Counting calories and making progress :)
  • healthygal95
    healthygal95 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Another vegan here. Totally welcome new friends!
  • mjboubou653
    Options
    How do I join a group on mfp?

• jonrenly
    jonrenly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list of vegans :smiley: Hi all, nice to see other like-minded folks here. Hope none of you mind if I add you.
  • DecemberPsalm
    DecemberPsalm Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just returned to a vegan diet a couple weeks ago and was also looking for new vegheads to add! :)
  • toni5671
    toni5671 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Plant-based whole foods but I don't know how to add friends LOL