Insanity

Options
Anyone ever try insanity 60 days without doing the shakeology/meal plan with it and still see results ? I'm counting calories and watching what I eat but not following the meal plan with the program

Replies

• Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    tswift138 wrote: »
    Anyone ever try insanity 60 days without doing the shakeology/meal plan with it and still see results ? I'm counting calories and watching what I eat but not following the meal plan with the program

I've just finished week 4. I'm not following the meal plan. Just keeping to a sensible diet. I don't have a huge amount of weight to lose but am currently about 4/5 lbs down. More importantly my Clothes are much looser and my fitness & endurance have really improved. Excited to see the gains in month two now as it appears to be when the biggest changes occur.

• JillinIt_AllOutAllDay
    Options
    I have done the entire Insanity program plus T25 and now working one Insanity Max 30, not following the diet plan and shakeology with any of them. I just use a protein shake when I'm done with my workout and really watch my diet...down 22 pounds and feeling so much better!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I did it twice without shakeology or using the meal plan. Still lost what I needed to and have been at goal for the last 3 years. You do not need shakeology!
  • Melissa_Nicole13
    Options
    I'm not particularly looking to lose much weight either. I'm more interested in losing inches! I'll stick with it though most people see results in month 2
  • hdrenollet
    hdrenollet Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 of Insanity and have lost 15 lbs and 2 inches in my waist. I'm not following the meal plan or doing Shakeology. I do eat a deficit, and I do a daily protein supplement. The results have been really incredible and I really feel like I'm getting healthy. I also have some more definition in my abdominal area and my legs (especially my quads). I'm looking forward to Month 2!! I've also noticed that most of the results that people see happen in Month 2.