my body disagrees

Options
I'm not lacking motivation from starting in January the only problem
Is my body does not agree with me. Everytime I find something with exercise that seems to work or I enjoy I get some stupid health issue with. My most recent thing is I have some kind of herniated stomach stretchmark. Going to doctor tomorrow. Just pissed off. I also have upper trapiziuz trigger points. Calcium deposite in soft tissue of left shoulder. And had a breast cancer scare a couple days ago. I feel like the list will just keep going and that my body wont let me win. I know I won't win with diet alone so if I can't exercise it's just pointless. This is all since January. I'm not lacking motivation because I'm hungry or tired or fed up. I'm just in pain and feel like I'm fighting my stupid body. Anyway... rant over I suppose.

Replies

• rynlegaspi
    rynlegaspi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The body is very tricky. May I suggest you do a little meditation? It will help you relax your mind, body, and soul. You have to do it everyday and for the rest of your life though. Start 10mins a day. Meditation is like exercise. You have to make it a habit.