Best shopping experience in ages

Options
Last week I went on a trip with my family and realized that I had brought my dress clothes but no normal tops. So I went to go buy myself some shirts. I grabbed my usual six or seven tops hoping one would look okay enough to buy. Well.....I tried on all six or seven and they all looked pretty good so I figured I was probably wrong so I got a second opion from my kids and they said I looked great. Then I figured my kids have to say nice thing s because I feed them, but the sales clerk also said they all looked great. Now sales clerks are paid to sell stuff so finally my husband came back form another part of the store, and he said they all look great and told me to buy all of them. I love it!!!!

I haven't had such a nice shopping experience since my first child was born. Also that month I was told twice that I look 8 years younger than I am.

AWESOME!!!

Replies

• Periphria
    Options
    Last week I went on a trip with my family and realized that I had brought my dress clothes but no normal tops. So I went to go buy myself some shirts. I grabbed my usual six or seven tops hoping one would look okay enough to buy. Well.....I tried on all six or seven and they all looked pretty good so I figured I was probably wrong so I got a second opion from my kids and they said I looked great. Then I figured my kids have to say nice thing s because I feed them, but the sales clerk also said they all looked great. Now sales clerks are paid to sell stuff so finally my husband came back form another part of the store, and he said they all look great and told me to buy all of them. I love it!!!!

I haven't had such a nice shopping experience since my first child was born. Also that month I was told twice that I look 8 years younger than I am.

AWESOME!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:

It's fun to go shopping when you don't have to worry about ripping the seams anymore! :drinker:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I bet that feels great. I love going and buying clothes that ACTUALLY FIT!! Sometimes when I don't feel like working out, I look at some of my "fat clothes" that I haven't taken to Goodwill yet, and then I look at the cute stuff that I can finally wear now, and that's all the motivation I need.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!

Enjoy it! You worked hard! :flowerforyou:
  • Periphria
    Options
    Thanks.

I think a lot of it has to do with MFP.

Everyone here is awesome.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel great!! Keep up the good work you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!