Fat to Fit

Options
danthehurtman
danthehurtman Posts: 3
edited February 2015 in Success Stories
Hi guys, just here to say that anything is possible, you just have to be committed. I went from 240lb to 160lb with a horrible diet and a lot of cardio. I then gained 30lb with weight lifting and proper nutrition. My journey is on youtube if you are interested. I'm here to help and inspire. Any questions, let me know!

49v4em3rsx8j.jpg

j0nbc7gpztez.jpg

toetpxsex0ln.jpg

Replies

• DarcG
    DarcG Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work. I hope one day I'll have these great before and after pictures!
  • britt923s
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hell yer
  • danthehurtman
    Options
    Thank you guys means a lot! I hope to inspire you guys check out my youtube hurtadofitlife
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    You do look great, and it's a wonderful accomplishment, but I do feel wary when a noob comes on MFP and shows their success stories, their websites, and offers to help . It sounds like you're simply trying to drum up traffic to your website or to your training program or whatever you're doing.

You have one friend and no other posts. It's a little odd.

MFP is for people who are on their health journeys, to support each other. It's not a place to look for people to send to your personal web page. Hopefully I've misjudged you, but you kinda fit the bill of a troll...

Anyone who might want to contact you for support should be cautious. A monthly fee for your help might be on the horizon for them.

• danthehurtman
    Options
    My info is free..before you judge me, I work harder than anyone and spend hours studying the nutritional value of foods, and proper weight training. I'm here to give my knowledge (which I'm currently getting my degree for "kinesiology" ) so I'm just here to help before others start to judge :smile: :blush: and I barely started using the app lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!