Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Loving this app

I love this app wish I would've had it sooner. Big changes in such a short amt of time. Cutting weight packing on muscle

Replies

• VanessaM1970
    VanessaM1970 Posts: 10 Member
    It is an awesome app!
  • danielpagan34
    danielpagan34 Posts: 16 Member
    I so agree. I'm in to lifting weights so I've always ate protein and low carbs but this app allows you to pay attention to all your numbers sodium, fat and calories. I'm hooked on this
  • Amanda6313
    Amanda6313 Posts: 68 Member
    I so agree. I'm in to lifting weights so I've always ate protein and low carbs but this app allows you to pay attention to all your numbers sodium, fat and calories. I'm hooked on this

• Amanda6313
    Amanda6313 Posts: 68 Member
    I really like that it keeps track of your sodium, sugars, fats and protein as well. I think that is most helpful for me!
  • danielpagan34
    I'm telling ya! It's crazy cause I feel weird cause I talk so much about this app to my friends and they don't get as excited as I do. Then again they don't really care what they look like. So guess I'm not the weird 1
  • I'm new to this app and I can't shut up about it!
  • I love it! It works well with my fitbit. I tell everyone I know about the app and no one cares.
  • danthecavingman
    danthecavingman Posts: 2 Member
    Agreed, it's a great resource. And free! To think I have paid for WW in the past :-(
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    edited February 2015
    [/Quote="hakazri;31268740"]I love it! It works well with my fitbit. I tell everyone I know about the app and no one cares. [/quote]

This. People's eyes just kind of glaze over when I talk about the app. They are missing all the fun. :)

• danielpagan34
    Everyone at work is saying DAMMMNN your looking awesome and leaning out. I invite them to the gym and tell them about the app. Then they don't look so interested. It's like they wanted me to say it's a miracle pill. Smh I wish it was that easy!! Finding a gym partner is more a challenge then it was to lose the weight.
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Yeah people think im crazy too. This app and my fitbit. Show everyone that even mentions my weight loss. Haha even when a work mate eats something I pull out my phone and scan it for them haha. Knowledge is power.
  • danielpagan34
    Damn bro you got no CHILL! I don't do that but on Fridays when I come in with my fitted shirt and they see the cannons their like damn!!! But they don't want to put in the work lol.. I tell them this app makes the eating portion so much easier! The working out part is where the work takes place