Join My Weekly Weigh In!!!!

Options

Replies

• hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too! I weigh-in on Friday's and have been thinking about skipping this week because I hurt my back and haven't been able to work out. :(

My starting weight right now is 155.8 and my goal weight is 130lbs. :)
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    I weigh in on sundays usually:) my starting weight is 181.6 :)
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I want to join the tread, i just started yesterday my weight is 168lbs
    I will post my weekly loss next thursday is that ok ?
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    Weight today... 160.4... lost 4 pounds since starting! :) WAHOO!!!!
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My starting weight on 4/20/11 was 332, Today I am at 326, so That is a loss of 6 pounds. Yay me!!!
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    from last sunday i lost 2.8 lbs.. but when i posted that i lost .8 lbs.. i think i posted thursday!
  • dmatta
    dmatta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Dilenia and today (Saturday) I was 211.3
    Last Wednesday it was 214.3 so I've lost 3 pounds. : D

SW on MFP- 240 on March 16,2011
    CW- 211.3
    GW- 140 by March 16,2012
  • bec6980
    bec6980 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started out on April 4th @ 188 lbs. My weigh-in today was 174 lbs. My goal is 135 before the end of the year. Word of advice to anyone needing motivation....get a digital scale that gives your weight to the decimal (ex:175.2) I weigh myself daily and then I can tell if I'm staying on track or if I had a bad day. It REALLY keeps me motivated!!!
  • dkleinschmidt
    Options
    My name is Deb - I'm in!! I weigh in at TOPS every Tuesday night. My start weight was 183.4 (April 2010) and as of last Tuesday I was 158.6. Will post again next Tuesday.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Good week for me. I lost 5 lbs. Down to 294.4, last week was 299. Good luck everyone!
  • jgaht
    jgaht Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I lost this week, but not as much as I wanted.

Last week: 185.6
    Today: 185.0.

Not a full pound, but celebrating small victories!
  • LilyBugsMommy
    LilyBugsMommy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Interesting dilemma....

I started my weight loss based on my doctors scales and when I had my 3 month check in with her yesterday, I realized that my scales do not match her scales. So, as of my weigh in yesterday, I have only lost 16 lbs.

I was a little disappointed because I thought I was down 20, but, my doctor is very happy with my progress and says that I am on the right track, losing 1-2 lbs per week.

So, I am just moving forward now. I went to the gym right after my appt with her and those scales measure 1 lb less than hers, so now I know that I should be getting the right readings if I just use the gym scales from here forward!

In short, my weight for May 3 was 249 lbs.
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself on Friday morning... last friday I weighed in at 145. will post my updates on fridays! :)
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm down 4 lbs since my last weigh in. I am now 168.
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My weight this morning 242, down 4 pounds! YAY!!!!
  • kate563
    kate563 Posts: 1
    Options
    My starting weight on Sunday was 211lb , I couldn't resist the scales this morning and weighed 205lb. I am very happy but still a long way to go.

Well done everybody :o)
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This morning I weighed in at 139.5
    down about 5 pounds!
  • jgaht
    jgaht Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I weighed the same this morning as I did a week ago. However, at least it's not a gain! I think I'm going to stop eating my exercise calories and see how that affects my weight loss.

Happy Losing everyone. :)
  • LilyBugsMommy
    LilyBugsMommy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    On May 10th I weighed 245lbs, so I am now officially down 20lbs total!
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I weigh the same as last week but it's also TOM so it doesn't bother me especially since I was 166 a few days ago :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!