What is something you are NOT attracted to in the opposite sex?

Options

Replies

• MegViking
    MegViking Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm married and long past having to worry about this.... but toe thumbs. Of all things, guys with toe thumbs bug the snot outta me. :P
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    MegViking wrote: »
    I'm married and long past having to worry about this.... but toe thumbs. Of all things, guys with toe thumbs bug the snot outta me. :P

I'm not sure what this means... Do their thumbs look like toes or do their toes look like thumbs? Or do their toes work like thumbs?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Goatees.
  • javafate
    javafate Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Poop
  • MegViking
    MegViking Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Codilee87 wrote: »

I'm not sure what this means... Do their thumbs look like toes or do their toes look like thumbs? Or do their toes work like thumbs?

Thumbs that look like toes, very wide and flat with a square nail.
  • Codilee87 wrote: »

It's called a Clubbed Thumb, Megan Fox has them; so it isn't just males/that have them. Basically their thumbs, look like big toes.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

It's called a Clubbed Thumb, Megan Fox has them; so it isn't just males/that have them. Basically their thumbs, look like big toes.
    I don't see where she implied that only males had them.
  • ThatDudeDonny
    ThatDudeDonny Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Bigger muscles than mine.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Overly arrogant. I like a man or woman who's confident but doesn't parade around like they're God's gift. Negative as well, always talking about how fat they are or unattractive they are when clearly they are just fishing for compliments.

I don't always believe that it's fishing for compliments but might be beating someone to it. It's better to be insulting about oneself, than someone else to be because they might mean it, whereas the one insulting themselves; most likely doesn't mean it & are thus preventing themselves from being hurt by others. One can't be insulted, if they find the insult comical.

Whatever the reason, just know, it's unattractive. Just like someone saying, "I'm so hot" would be a turn off. Whether they are or not. I don't care if you truly believe that about yourself, you don't say it. FYI, the persona you put off is how people will view you, calling yourself ugly enough times, people will start to agree.
  • Lucy_Love_25
    Lucy_Love_25 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Too muscular
    When they think they know everything
    No sense of humor
    No goals
    Can't hold a conversation
    Bad breathe
  • minnwow
    minnwow Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Participation in the Over-Sexualization of women and society.
  • attosa
    attosa Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Lack of goals and aspirations. *shudder*
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
  • OdesAngel wrote: »

I don't see where she implied that only males had them.

She was asking MegViking about, what it meant & MegViking only mentioned males having them, therefore I wanted to clarify.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Effing lies to get what they want and leave you hanging afterwards. Go eff yourself with a big ol pole. :3
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Preconceived notions about age
    Believing an average body condition equals 20+ lb overweight
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Women who constantly are on their damn phones.
    Women who text and drive (3 yanked, destroyed phones and counting, yo.)
    Women who have to put on makeup to go for a hike.
    Women who have no opinions about anything. "I don't know, what do you think?"
    Women who have read "50 Shades of Grey" and think that makes them literate.
    Women who don't know that "50 Shades of Grey" is terribly written by a hack author.
    Women whose idea of fun is to go "muddin'" and "huntin'".
    Women who can't understand that for the rest of the week, they can boss me around, beat me, whip me, and make me write bad checks. But on Saturdays and Sundays in the fall and winter, I want to watch football, eat bad food, and generally be left the hell alone.

• Mswack78
    Mswack78 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Laziness...in every aspect...home, bedroom, appearance... Dress....
    Men who take forever to respond to text messaging :|