New Mom...goodbyeeee baby weight!!!!

Options
Hello! I'm new to the site and I love it already! I just had my first child on St. Patty's day...and I'm on the path to getting my pre-baby body back!!!!! :-) I gained a whopping 60 pounds during pregnancy...and now I'm 25 pounds away from where I was before the baby! I'm looking forward to this journey!!!

Replies

• dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new little one! Mine is 4 months old, so I understand the desire to get the old body back. Please feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like.
  • lordcarvin
    lordcarvin Posts: 12
    Options
    Yes congrats and good luck on the next 25 you can do it...
  • skinnymama157
    Options
    Congrats on your new bundle! Being a mommy is the BEST! I just had my second in September and discovered MFP soon after. I've lost 18 lbs so far! I'm sure you'll have no problem losing the weight :) Good luck!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I totally understand. About a month before my little guy turned 1, I decided that my 'baby weight" was now MY weight problem. I had gained 37 pounds and he was only 7 7 at birth. My math was waya off lol...Anyway less then 2 mos later I've lost all my baby weight, and thankfully still losing. I'd like to lose another 25 by my 12th wedding annivsary which is in Dec.
  • megankayden
    megankayden Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello! Congrats on the baby :) Mine is 4 and 1/2 months old, I gained 30 and am 10 away from pre baby but I would like to get into even better shape then I was before pregnancy. I am breastfeeding which helped with the weight loss but I sometimes think it makes me soo hungry and I fall to my sugar addiction so easily!! This site has helped so much with my sweet tooth, good luck on your weight loss and add me as a friend also if you would like to, it helps to have other people in your situation to provide motivation and support!! :)
  • BeautifulTestimony
    Options
    Congrats on your bundle of joy... Or should I say, your gift from God... I wish you well on your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend.