My 100 pound journey before and after pics-size 22 to size 5

Options
shelbyfit72
shelbyfit72 Posts: 56 Member
edited February 2015 in Success Stories
1lcrj3dg9qvm.jpg
rrbvlr404r7a.jpgzjsnaf9eop3u.jpg

i was not going to post this-but my best freind suggested i do it-I have lost 100 pounds 5 yrs ago doing weight watchers and kept it off-then my mom got cancer and I put it back 30 pounds back on -then joined mfp nov.2013 -it been a tough journey-I got to the point I could not walk up the steps-and started not fitting in chairs-and when I got to size 22/24-today i am size 5/7 i said I needed to do something so I went to ww-and within 7 months I took 70 pounds off people didn;t even no me-I joined the gym right away-and I use to walk on treadmill and barley could do 20 minutes my legs would rub together-also I didn;t like having my pic taken -didn;t even want people I no to see me-when I was at my highest weight-I had to learn to eat right-I was chubby my whole life-in 1992 I joined jenny craig lost weight and when I went off of it I gained it back-so in nov 2013 I went to nuturinist she suggested mfp-because the 100 pounds I lost in 2006 and kept off for 5 yrs, from weight watchers my mom got cancer and I was not able to get to gym are eat right- I put 30 pounds back on-the people I use to look at -at the gym lifting and wonder how do they do it-I became one of them-I am now up to 106 pound lose-and for me it is about how I eat-and working out-75 % is how I EAT and the 30 %is EXCERSISE -so I am on mission to lose 30 more pounds -to me this a lifestyle and on this jouney I have learned I can do this-I eat clean and workout dirty-I am on mission to stay healthy-I never use to like to run because I couldn;t and today I do-when I was little I hated the gym now that my way of life-I also have done jillian micheals-t-25-insanity-and also plan to do sparten tough mudders-and dirty girls-so yes my weight has gone up a bit but I am on mission-and will continue this jouney and as of today I have lost a total of 103 pounds-and went to take 30 more popunds off-to me this is a jouney-i don't believe diest I believe in eating good-and clean for me I eat the way I want to keep my weight off -this is my storyuiseco6nbyuc.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!