losing weight starts with gaining...

Options
love for ones self, imagine the thing you love most, a pair of shoes, a watch a car, etc.. Now would you put r purposely step in crap in your fav pair of shoes? We treat materialistic items better than we do ourselves. Zig zigglar asked would you allow a million dollar horse to eat junk food, Smoke cigarettes drink booz while sitting in front of a tv? Then why do that to a priceless body such as yours? Love yourself and everything else will fall in to place.

Replies

• djasper73
    djasper73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well said!
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Ya know... I just posted about how sad it's gonna be when this closet full of clothes doesn't fit me anymore haha
  • buff_daddy
    buff_daddy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    w0den wrote: »
    Ya know... I just posted about how sad it's gonna be when this closet full of clothes doesn't fit me anymore haha
    But imagine how you will be able to spoil your self with new clothes lol
  • labeastette
    labeastette Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Amen to your post!
  • DarcG
    DarcG Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well u definitely said that right. Just aggravating going back and forth. I work so hard to lose it. I step off the wagon for a short perio of time and I literally gain it all back. Another thing that's so hard is after working all day and being away from my daughters I feel bad taking more time out of the day away from them. When the snow is gone it'll be easier to get out and do stuff together. It's been a long cold winter this year. I just reallllly neeeed to get back into working out inside till we have the opportunity. I need a partner to push me everyday to tell me to get off my butt and burn it!
  • buff_daddy
    Options
    @DarcG‌ time to do work
  • lizvong
    Options
    Great read :)
  • DarcG
    DarcG Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It's time!
  • buff_daddy
    Options
    @lizvong‌ thank you
  • mrengineer001
    Options
    Buff_daddy
    Thanks man, I could not agree more!!! And yet I catch myself doing just that.
    Just got back on the program.
  • denmar803
    denmar803 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow that's so true ......
  • buff_daddy
    Options
    @mrengineer001‌ as long as you get back up.
  • buff_daddy
    Options
    @denmar803‌ a lot of people think if they loose weight then they will love them selves more. Love your self then you will treat yourself better. Just my opinion :#
  • denmar803
    denmar803 Posts: 10 Member
    Options