day 1

Options
Starting today.4 stone 5 to go

Replies

• joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    congrats on your decision lose the weight - I lost nearly 5 stone and it only took me 18 mths. I say only as it took me years to put it on......... I would advise taking a photo of yourself today, even if you don't want to look at it. Then as you lose weight keep an item of clothing that fits you today. The journey to lose 4 stone plus can seem a very long one, and some days it will seem easier to give up, on those days look at the photo and put on the item of clothing and celebrate your success. You can do this! :smiley:
  • sharonreid3
    Options
    Congratulations on your achievement that's brilliant and thanks for the kind words of advise. I've put all this weight on in 2 years. Before that always been slim. Need to get back to me. Thanks again. Support is the key.
  • GatesOfDelirium
    Options
    We are all right behind you and joyfuljoy65's advice is just excellent. It may seem a long journey but with encouragement and small steps we will get there! Happy for you to add me if you would like another buddy.......
  • sharonreid3
    Options
    Thanks for your support. I really appreciate it. I'm sure I will get there. Good examples and plenty of inspiration here