Youth Members (18 - 30yr old) where you at?

Options
2»

Replies

• Skrockibrady
    Options
    18, need to lose 150 pounds. lost 10 in two weeks!
  • stellamozzarrella
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lose around 5 to 7kg. (I'm reasonably fit with a healthy BMI and stable diet, so they'd definitely be classed as vanity pounds.) I'm currently on 1200 cals a day. I'm trying to focus on unprocessed foods, so I lean heavily on fruit/vegetables/free range meat/nuts rather than bars/shakes etc, which means more time with the scales but (for me) a better overall mood.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    KitkatcuteNYC Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just turned 20. Trying to lose 10-15 pounds :)
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, trying to lose 15 - 20lbs. I'm on 1200 a day + exercise calories, which usually come to 300-500 a day.
  • mattnics
    mattnics Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    26 here. I lost 100lbs about 5 years back but have come here now just trying to lose 10-15 and trying to gain some muscle mass/definition (the thing a lot of people argue shouldn't be tried at the same time). I might have set my goal at like a month (for the loss) but will be going until at least November with strength training.

Everything will likely change but I'm starting at 2000 cal trying to eat healthy high protein meals, and again I'm just starting so the grocery list is just changing significantly.
  • AntonioP23
    AntonioP23 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    26 Here - on maintenance right now :) feel free to add
  • ellietill20
    ellietill20 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, want to lose 56 pounds though, taking it slowly. :smile:
  • KatherineLever
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 3 stone to lose and Im struggling!
  • Annanna91
    Annanna91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and am hoping to maintain my weight whilst reducing my body fat percentage. I'm currently eating around 1800 calories a day although I may tweak that figure depending on how the next few weeks ago.

I want to be 18% body fat by July 2015.
  • LexyMaree
    LexyMaree Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm 20 and want to get down to 64kg to start off with, 60kg later on if I have the guts. I got down from 70kg to 64kg last year but put some back on during the holidays :s Heh heh, whoops. My daily goal is 6000kjs/1400~ cals, but I often end up eating 5300kjs/1200~ cals instead. I'm in no rush as I'm within my healthy range, but I love graphing my progress :)
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm sarah and I'm 24! Im on here every day. I love new friends!! :)
  • EmmaLucy500
    EmmaLucy500 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I am 22 at uni with around 2 stone to loose, I have an open diary and log every day! Feel free to add me