Fitness Blender Buddies?

Options
minniebee
minniebee Posts: 193 Member
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi! I just started Fitness Blender's 8 Week program for busy people. I figured it would be great to know other people who want to join in, or who already use Fitness Blender's videos. Feel free to friend me if you'd like. I'll be posting in here my stats once a week to stay accountable.

Starting Weight: 173.0 lbs

Day 1 - Fitness Test:
Mile: 16.00 minutes
Pushups: Full = 2 Half = 12
Squats: 40
Plank: 31 seconds
Sit and Reach: 2 inches

Replies

• LOVE Fitness Blender! My recent results:

Half push ups: 20
    Squats: 80
    Plank: 1m10
    Reach: 14.5cm

I did this a couple of weeks ago after a month of a low impact programme. The change was amazing! I'm on another low impact programme at the moment and loving it
  • diogopintodesousa
    Options
    I enjoy their videos, currently doing some of their HIIT 3 times a week and mixing that with 1 hour runs once a week.
  • mdiocar
    mdiocar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do Fitness blender 4-6 times a wk, love their workouts
  • tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I just discovered FB and love it because it has such a wide range of workouts (from beginner to advanced). Helps keep me motivated because I know I'll be able to get through the entire workout and not get discouraged. I hate to exercise, anyway, so short routines work best for me.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I tend to create my own routine each week using FB (I get bored easy so I am never able to follow a plan)

love it! Kelly can really kick my *kitten* sometimes

so far I've been able to push myself out of bed at 6AM to workout for about 2.5 weeks :)
  • LovingLife_Erin
    LovingLife_Erin Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I love their videos! I have a spine issue so I find their low impact videos very useful. :)
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the responses! I don't know where my stats are, but I'm finishing up week 5 of the 8 week program they have. I feel SO MUCH STRONGER! But I have to say, some of their workouts are really tough.
  • jetortola
    jetortola Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Found this post using search... I'm starting this program as of Monday! I just did Day 1 of the 5-day challenge for busy people... I'll do this challenge and then start the 8-week program. My plan is to get up at 5:30am to do this (eak!). Wish me luck. I want this! I trust the process, lol!