Hey. New Beginner. Want to lose 70lbs

Options
Hello Everyone. Im new here. I just started yesterday with this new app. So far I like it. I have a goal of losing 70lbs before June. That might be a little unrealistic, but lets see how things go. The only exercise Ive started is walking 2.68 miles the past two days. Each walk Ive lost 429 calories. I think its a good start. I currently weigh about 250lbs and my goal weight is 180lbs. I use to be there 3 years ago but ever since I started taking medication Ive gained a lot of weight.

Does anyone have this same experience?
Can I lose weight on the meds?

Anyway, Thanks for reading. Nice to meet you. My name is JP. ☺

Replies

• Karbum
    Karbum Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It's not unrealistic. People on here have lost more! I think a huge piece to the success is getting involved in the community. Add people as friends. Join group discussions. Everyone is SO supportive! :)
  • vegasrobot22
    Options
    Thanks Karbum
  • FaithOverFear1
    Options
    I have dealt with that many years. Remember starvation won't equal weight loss. Be realistic about your goals, and stay positive!!
  • RollTideLisa
    Options
    I agree supportive friends on here & in rl really help: ) Walking is an amazing way to lose weight, if you keep it up and eat at a deficit, you will definitely succeed. Best of luck!!