500 Straight DAYS! - GREAT JOB ALICIA

Options
I just have to share this... I have a friend who has been on 500 consectutive days today! what an accomplishment!!!
I also have 3-4 friends that have 400 plus consectutive days on MFP....
I my self have around 450...

What I am saying is that it is nice to know that there are some committed folks who are out there who are taking very good care of themselves and motivating others to do the same...

Any other huge streaks out there... I would be glad to introduce you to my friends and maybe befriend you myself...

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! that's incredible. I'm not quite there yet :P
    I'm nearing 255.
  • tmdugger
    tmdugger Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! to your friend and to you. I'm only at 105....but those 105 days have changed my life :flowerforyou:
  • szieres
    szieres Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well, it's not quite as big as yours, but I am so proud of my cousin. Her and I are so much alike, we commit for a while, go all gung-ho, then quit... but she has stayed committed for over 150 days, and today I start day 100.. so while it's not QUITE in the 400's, it's a HUGE accomplishment for us both.. Here's to hoping we make it another 300 days :)
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and your friends....
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    wow congrats!
    Im on about 100 or do days.. but like every 5 days it keeps coming up with i have logged for 5 days... when i log every day -_-
    Ow well...
    Way to go though!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    What an awesome post! Now that's dedication AND motivation. Congrats to you and your friends. I am at a mere 15 days but look forward to hanging in there. :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I think I'm on about 35 or something, but I am in this for the long haul, and planning to stick around!

Would be good to have some friends who are well on the way to making it, feel free to add me one and all! :smile:
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Today is my 100th :smile:
    Congrats to your friends who have been so dedicated!! That is awesome!!
    I've got some pretty awesome friends as well!!! :flowerforyou:
  • DJackson230
    DJackson230 Posts: 306
    Options
    Thanks for the comments... MFP is really a life saver... I can't think of my life without it... A social network that has net-worth!
    Mike, your'e a genius dude!