Starting 30 day Shed tomorrow. :)

Options

Replies

• Meekah44
    Meekah44 Posts: 34
    Options
    I started last week but haven't done it in 2 days because of some stuff going on here. Haven't had time.
    BUT I will be back on the 30ds bus beginning today!
  • cataclysm
    cataclysm Posts: 109
    Options
    I am starting today too! (May 9th!).....if you don't hear from me again, then I am probably dead on my living room floor (from exhaustion) :) Good luck!
  • cakedva
    cakedva Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm gonna start also.
  • arsonsmom
    arsonsmom Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I started today as well it's nice to have a group of people that are with me... I don't know if I'm doing it right but I'm working the whole 20 minutes!!
  • Cathy_5011
    Cathy_5011 Posts: 78
    Options
    I am starting today too! (May 9th!).....if you don't hear from me again, then I am probably dead on my living room floor (from exhaustion) :) Good luck!

Ha ha ... Good Luck!
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    I really want to do this but I can't do it in the evenings as my boyfriend is always sat in the living room watching tv or on his xbox or laptop, and i'm not doing it in front of him! The solution would be to get up 40 mins earlier (including shower time!) and do it before work whilst he's sleeping...i'm going to really try to do that tomorrow!

Do you need any weights or other equipment for the dvd? I love Jillian :)
  • th1nkth1nmama
    th1nkth1nmama Posts: 158
    Options
    Just did mine with my little boy. It was hard but I made it thru.... :happy:
  • gwapa
    gwapa Posts: 2
    Options
    I just downloaded the app to my phone & discovered this site. Started the 30 day shred today and I'm loving level 1 so far.
  • bbarton81
    bbarton81 Posts: 17
    Options
    Completed L1D2 tonight! It feels great!
  • elksy
    elksy Posts: 45
    Options
    I need some accountability to keep me doing the 30 Day Shred. I had started it, and then I moved a week ago and I haven't done it since. Back to square one, I guess... or day one, rather.

edit; Oh man, it was so much easier before I took that week off. But I was brave enough to do it with my boyfriend in the room for the first time, and he showed me how to do a proper bicycle crunch. So... that's good and stuff.
  • mishell4
    mishell4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well today. I just finished day 2 and today I can really feel it in my legs and shoulders. WooHoo! :happy:
  • britt8507
    britt8507 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    IM READY TO GET SHREDDED! :bigsmile:

BY THE WAY WHAT IT C25K I HEAR EVERY ONE TALKING ABOUT AND IM CURIOUS?
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just started it today :) It was tough, but I powered through!
  • Firechic53
    Firechic53 Posts: 7
    Options
    I just ordered the 30 Day Shred and the 30 Day Shred with weights too. I have never been a big DVD person but I was looking for a workout that I could do in conjunction with my walking and different treadmill workouts. Looks like I will have a lot of support from others who are just starting the dvd too. Good luck to everyone!!!
  • SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Whoo! I just started today. I am not gonna lie, I definitely took a couple breaks. I wouldn't say I was "phoning it in," but I teach kids and HAVE to walk 30 minutes each way to work every day, so having several days of crippling soreness is not an option. I am sore, but hopefully I can ease into doing it hardcore and not be put out of commission.

Anyway I liked it, just wish I had a yoga mat.
  • vlaura
    vlaura Posts: 93
    Options
    I started yesterday and it was horrible! I did not take a break but I had to lay on the floor for a good 5 minutes to take my breath back and probably put my brain cells back together. But I can feel the soreness today and it makes me feel that what I did is working, I'm motived as ever for the second day :)
  • th1nkth1nmama
    th1nkth1nmama Posts: 158
    Options
    about to do day 2... still level 1... how long do you stay on level 1?
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    IM READY TO GET SHREDDED! :bigsmile:

BY THE WAY WHAT IT C25K I HEAR EVERY ONE TALKING ABOUT AND IM CURIOUS?

"Couch to 5K" is an iPhone app that helps you to go from being a non runner to being able to run 5 KM in 9 weeks, i'm going to start it soon!
  • gwenyork
    gwenyork Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the 30 Day Shred? :tongue: