Teen weight loss?

Options
hey I'm new here and I'm looking for people to help motivate me,
I'm currently 53kg which isn't overweight for my height, it's in the healthy range but it's on the higher end of you get what I mean?
I'm looking to drop back into the 40kg's (45-47)

I have terrible eating habits, I hardly ever eat breakfast through the week because of school, I never have time, and I sometimes don't even eat until dinner because I didn't have time to make my lunch before school and I have no money to buy lunch.

So really im just looking to lose weight and start regulating my eating habits

Replies

• EmilyAnneMcCalla
    Options
    Heyy. I'm in the same boat. I'm at a normal weight for my height as well (more on the heavier side) but my eating habits sucks. I need motivation as well! I'm new to this app so I have no idea how to add friends or anything like that
  • R_ated
    R_ated Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes that sounds perfect !!
  • Blisspy
    Options
    me three! I am pretty tall and with big bones (for my age) and I was 144 pounds (65kgs) and i lost 23 pounds so far
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    hey, other teens! add me if you'd like! itd be nice to have friends my age interested in health
  • 98lbsgoal
    98lbsgoal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey there, im not very social and a bit awkward.but i just wanted to say hi guys \*^-^*/ and any tips would be nice too :3 thanks
  • MadisynRain
    MadisynRain Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem you do. We don't have money for lunch and breakfast so I only eat dinner sometimes. Sadly, it's caused me a lot of problems
  • outslept
    Options
    Me too! It's kind of a pain to be at school so early, so I'm out the door without breakfast, and then I end up working through my lunch
  • MadisynRain
    MadisynRain Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I hate it so much!
  • healthygirl101mfp
    Options
    Can you guys add me? I'm 15 and I REALLY want to lose 10lbs. My app won't let me add rn
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sorry to intrude on your happy-teen party here. But, maybe you should consider pre-making breakfasts on sunday? When I was in school i used to make egg/ sausage and green peppers mixed and throw it in a cupcake tray. I'd bake that and throw them in a plastic bag in the fridge. Then I'd grab one and eat it in first class just to have something.

I also used to skip lunch all the time due to money issues. It wasn't healthy but it happened. Dinner was kind of the same as breakfast. I'd make something big over the weekend and fridge/ freeze it. Eat it on the go during the week.

I don't have a recipe for you off the top of my head. But you can google some quick meals to make over the weekend and that should get you some good ones.
  • R_ated
    R_ated Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i would but i don't have time to eat them that is the problem:( I'm not usually allowed to eat in class, they deal with coffee but not so much food

thanks though