Smoothies

Options
liviaish13
liviaish13 Posts: 21 Member
anybody have some quick smoothie recipes with few ingredients? Or a good detox diet to replace 2 meals?

Replies

• HEALTHY_TEMPLE
    HEALTHY_TEMPLE Posts: 2
    edited February 2015
    Options
    1st=2 cups spinach/kale mix, 1/2 cup cooked sweet potato, 1" ginger, 1 tsp. flaxseed, 1/4 avocado, 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 or 1 scoop Body Fortress Vanilla whey protein powder. I fill the nutribullet to the max line with water and throw in a little ice because I like my smoothies really cold. This is my favorite. I have it as a meal replacement at breakfast. It tastes like pumpkin pie filling. :)

I also like a simple = 2 cups spinach/kale, 1/2 banana, 1/2 to 1 cup frozen pineapple, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1" ginger, 1 tsp. flaxseed, water to max line. I usually add the whey protein powder to this one too.
  • liviaish13
    Options
    Thank you! I'll have to try those! I had a strawberry orange and spinach smoothie this morning. I liked it but it took me a minute to get used to the spinach
  • oksammich
    Options
    One of my favorites is a peanut butter banana smoothie.

I use 2 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter, two bananas, 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, and a scoop of Slim Fast powder.

You could cut down on the calories by using 1 banana instead of two, and add ice if you want a more slushie-like smoothie. I drink this after a strength workout.
  • liviaish13
    Options
    That sounds good! Thank you!