21 day fix

Options
I just ordered 21 day fix and was wondering if anyone had any tips or advice? I would love friends that have it or have used it in the past, please feel free to add me. Thanks

Replies

• lstok873
    lstok873 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I did a few rounds of 21 Day Fix. I love the program. Tips? Follow it exactly as it is laid out for your first 21 Days. You'll see the best results. And it's just 21 Days! You'll develop new habits and learn to workout 7 days a week. So really devote yourself. If you continue on with another round of Fix and want to add back in the cheats its allowed, go for it then (in the allotment). I used to workout 4-5 days a week, and now its just habit to do 7 days a week. Also, connect with your assigned coach and join whatever challenge group they have available for you. I do both the challenge groups and MFP still. Mostly because I was doing MFP for a year before I really became involved with Beachbody. Good luck! Hope you see great results!
  • mlh357
    mlh357 Posts: 28
    Options
    I totally absolutely loved it! My tip--there's an app that you can get for like $1.99 on iTunes. It helped me tremendously, because I travel a lot for work, and the app made it so easy to still keep up with tracking my food!
  • score45609
    score45609 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What is this diet about?
  • JacquiMarie70
    JacquiMarie70 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    naccar82 wrote: »
    I just ordered 21 day fix and was wondering if anyone had any tips or advice? I would love friends that have it or have used it in the past, please feel free to add me. Thanks

I am starting this program next week. However im starting the eating plan now and was wondering if you do the shakeology too?
  • culb2012
    culb2012 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have the regular 21-Day Fix and just ordered the 21-Day Fix Extreme... eeek. :) I do love the program though! Definitely get involved with your assigned coach because they have a wealth of information and they're really and truly awesome. My coach helped me change my life and inspired me to become one myself. Those programs come with free support, and that's what makes them awesome. You'll love the program, immerse yourself in the culture of the company and the groups. I think it's really interesting to track the meal plan on here and see how the nutrition adds up, because really the majority of your results are going to come from what you're eating. :) If I were to give you any advice, I would say that meal prep is key with this program. For instance, I'll make a crock pot of chicken breasts on Sunday and then shred the chicken and portion it out for the week into baggies. I'll do the same with the veggies and other things. That way I can just grab and go when I get busy. It's as convenient as "fast food." Good luck! Enjoy your journey, 21 days at a time! :)