Wine loving mum

Options
hi everyone, returning as I had a baby 6 months ago, I want to loose between 1st-1.5st. My down fall is red wine

Replies

• Frankie3919
    Frankie3919 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Red wine is my kryptonite too. I had one of those "need a glass of wine" days tuesday so I made room in my calorie/carb budget. Totally worth it :)
  • daltonjsmom
    daltonjsmom Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Love it, too. As I have gotten smaller I get a buzz from a 4 oz. glass and have to have my husband drive home from the winery...
  • daltonjsmom
    Options
    Anyone want to share when their favorite time or place is to have a glass?
  • janinewright313
    Options
    Ha ha I enjoy wine anywhere! Although I have to say, we recently went to the Maldives and having a glass by the infinity pool/beach was pretty special x
  • hepworthcarys
    hepworthcarys Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ooh chilled white wine outside on a hot day, or red wine by the fire in winter! Let's face it though, it's good anywhere anytime...
  • daltonjsmom
    Options
    I enjoy a glass after work while cooking dinner with my husband or sitting with friends at one of Missouri's nearly 100 wineries on a beautiful Saturday afternoon, preferably on a hillside overlooking the river like last weekend...
  • scon37
    scon37 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, wine and choccies are my vices! I've added you :-)
  • lisele03
    lisele03 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yep – I love my wine as well! As my diary will attest to, I manage a glass of chardonnay almost every day with dinner. (Although, I do appreciate a nice glass of red on occasion!) I’ve managed to lose about 53 lbs. in 11 months doing this so - it CAN be done - I just account for it in my daily calorie/macro goals. My advice: Don’t give up food/drinks you love – just adjust to fit it in…. Good luck!